Reflections of a Texan

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Welcome.

This is the inaugural post for the Reflections of a Texan blog. From this point forward, you will be treated to my witty musings, pithy comments and weird sense of humor. I am dedicating this site to the discussion of all things that I feel are relevant or interesting. Even though I will interject humor and sarcasm from time to time, I will treat any issue or topic I post with respect.

All I ask is that anyone contributing to the site do so in a dignified and respectful manner. If you can't say it in front of your grandmother, don't say it here. Also, no one is forcing you to be here, so please respect the opinions of others and surf on by if you don't like the site. I encourage all opinions and views to participate, but I will remove those views that I deem vulgar or out of line. That's enough disclaiming, let's get going.

Let the musings begin,
JB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home